The Travel Team fees have yet to be approved for the 2022/23 season. For reference, the fees for the 2021/22 season were:
|Mites (All teams)
|Squirts (All teams)
|Peewees (All teams)
|Bantams (All teams)
See USA Hockey Age Levels for an explanation of the birth years applicable to each age level for the 2022/23 season.
The fee listed above includes the following:
- On ice practice time from mid-September through the end of February. Typically, two 1-hour practices per week.
- Professionally run goalie instruction during the season by Procrease.
- Summer skating clinics.
- One home game per weekend and one away game per weekend starting early October through February.
- Two mid-season tournaments. The tournament entry fee is included, however, the cost of lodging, if necessary, is not included.
- End of season Connecticut State Tournament.
- The above fee does not include the cost of the team jerseys (home and away), socks and pants shell. Team jerseys, socks and shell must be purchased separately.
The Northwest Icehawks offer a $250 family discount for each additional child that is rostered on a travel team (Mites through Midgets). Players registered in Intro to Hockey and Learn to Skate do not count towards the family discount.
Also, full-time goalies on the Squirt, Peewee or Bantam level receive a 50% tuition discount.
All fees must be paid using a credit card through the Northwest Icehawks website according to the following schedule:
|Upon Roster spot commitment